A group of three friends who are also mothers was discussing at a coffee shop about all the ill aspects of babysitting. It struck them they were going through different issues and the lack of awareness on all levels seemed to be the core of the problem. And that’s what led to this website!
Mission and Values
- Support parents with parenting and the development of children
- To encourage individuals/baby sitters to accept responsibility as they shape the lives of kids.
- To encourage entrepreneurs to come up with significant technological innovations to make babysitting easier.
- To bring awareness in the community about the latest updates to embrace the alternatives available.
- To encourage better sharing of knowledge and let individuals and groups assist others in our community.
How do we go about it?
We curate blogs that are of excellent value to our community. We don’t compromise or give up on our values considering the fact that we are dealing with children and anything fake or misleading can be a potential mishap. We are committed to exploring and achieving high performance and would ensure the same in the content.
“Awareness is a key ingredient in success. If you have it, teach it, if you lack it, seek it” – Michael Kitson